Hambden Township Events & Announcements
Meetings and Events in Hambden Township
Open Board positions available:
Seasonal Temporary Road Department Employee
The Hambden Township Trustees are seeking a seasonal temporary highway worker. This is a part-time temporary position that reports to the Assistant Road Superintendent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years old+.
- Manual labor/lifting/bending/walking on uneven surfaces is part of the job as is working in all types of weather.
- Work consists of mowing, string-trimming, road labor, traffic maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Pre-Employment and Random drug/alcohol screens are mandatory.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Pay rate is $15/hour – 20 hours/week.
- Job begins on April 1, 2022 until October 31, 2022.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Return completed employment application via mail or in person to
Hambden Township, 13887 GAR Hwy, Chardon, OH 44024
or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, contact Steve Wolcott at 440-591-3837
CASE 895 TRACTOR WITH ALAMO BOOM MOWER
1993 Case 895 tractor with heat and air conditioning.
Has mounted Alamo A-Boom 20' mower.
5' cutter head.
All lights work
Fuel gauge and hour meter do not work.
16F/8R Syncro Transmission with creeper.
75% tread on front and rear tires.
Operations manual for tractor and mower.
Spare parts for mower.
In decent working order.
More pictures will be on the auction site.
Selling on GovDeals auction site: www.GovDeals.com
Auction begins: August 17th @7 a.m.
Auction ends: August 31st @ 8 p.m.