Hambden Township Events & Announcements
- The township buildings have been re-opened to the public. Those who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask in our buildings.
- Town Hall rentals have resumed.
- Playgrounds are open. The playground equipment is not being sanitized. Use at your own risk.
We are open for business; the hall and park pavilions are available for use and reservations. Please refer to the Ohio Department of Health for guides: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/checklists/english-checklists
Walk-in COVID Vaccine Clinic will be held at the Hambden Township Hall, 13887 GAR Hwy.
- No appointment necessary
- 1st dose June 17th
- 2nd dose July 8th
- 2:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Pfizer vaccines will be administered
- For individuals 12 yrs of age and up
- Under 18 yrs of age will need a parent present to sign the consent form on both days.
- To save time you may print and fill out the attached consent form prior to arriving.
- Any questions - call the Geauga Health Department at 440-279-1900
Family Movie Night
Hambden Township Park
July 30th at 8:30 p.m.
Bring your own chairs or blanket.
Featured Movie: Raya The Last Dragon
Hambden Community Picnic
Hambden Township Park
August 14th 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Join your fellow Hambden residents for a fun-filled day of music, kids' entertainment, good food, and a Chinese Auction.
Meetings and Events in Hambden Township
Open Board positions available:
Seasonal Temporary Road Department Employee
The Hambden Township Trustees are seeking a seasonal temporary highway worker. This is a part-time temporary position that reports to the Assistant Road Superintendent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years old+.
- Manual labor/lifting/bending/walking on uneven surfaces is part of the job as is working in all types of weather.
- Work consists of mowing, string-trimming, road labor, traffic maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Pre-Employment and Random drug/alcohol screens are mandatory.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Pay rate is $15/hour – 20 hours/week.
- Job begins on April 1, 2022 until October 31, 2022.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Return completed employment application via mail or in person to
Hambden Township, 13887 GAR Hwy, Chardon, OH 44024
or via e-mail to email@example.com
Any questions, contact Steve Wolcott at 440-591-3837