Hambden Township Events & Announcements
- The township buildings have been re-opened to the public. Those who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask in our buildings.
- The town hall is again open for hall rentals by Hambden Township residents. Please call the town hall at (440) 286-4364 ext 1 to check availability and reserve the hall. For further information, check the town hall page under departments.
- Playgrounds are open. The playground equipment is not being sanitized. Use at your own risk.
We are open for business; the hall and park pavilions are available for use and reservations. Please refer to the Ohio Department of Health for guides: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/checklists/english-checklists
The 2021 Community Picnic has been canceled.
Walk-in COVID Vaccine Clinic will be held at the Hambden Township Hall, 13887 GAR Hwy.
- No appointment necessary
- 1st dose June 17th
- 2nd dose July 8th
- 2:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Pfizer vaccines will be administered
- For individuals 12 yrs of age and up
- Under 18 yrs of age will need a parent present to sign the consent form on both days.
- To save time you may print and fill out the attached consent form prior to arriving.
- Any questions - call the Geauga Health Department at 440-279-1900